The most hidden list of names and also the tight schedule US President,Obama is bound to adhere to when he comes has allegedly been leaked to the public.
After months of secrecy about the schedule of US President, Barrack Obama, when he visits Kenya later this month, his provisional itinerary has finally come out showing what exactly he will be doing, when and where, during his tour.
The schedule came out alongside news that he will be staying in Kenya for 3 days contrary to earlier reports that he will be in the country for just 8 hours.
Here is Obama’s full schedule and who he will meet for the three days he will be in Kenya;
- Obama will land at the JKIA on 24th July, 2015, on Friday evening; then proceed to his hotel, which has not been disclosed yet for security reasons
- On Saturday morning of the 25th of July, the US President will leave his hotel for the Global Entrepreneurship Summit in Gigiri, where he will address the meeting.
- Later in the day (Saturday), Obama and his team will visit the 1998 bomb blast site near The Cooperative House.
- On the same day in the afternoon, the US President will meet President Uhuru Kenyatta at State House brief.
- He will then meet CORD Leaders led by former Prime Minister, Raila Odinga, on the same Saturday afternoon and later civil society groups, most likely Boniface Mwangi and others, before holding a Press Conference.
- Obama will hold a special dinner later in the evening which only invited guests will attend.
- On Sunday, the 26th, Obama will be at undisclosed location until 7pm, when his planes takes off from JKIA to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.
- However, there is word that the US President will sneak to Kogelo, Siaya County, from Sunday morning to evening, to visit his Kenyan family and see where his father was buried.
LIST OF NAMES
Most surprisingly,Deputy President William Ruto is missing on the list,and rumors have it that it might be due to the charges DP Ruto is currently facing at the ICC…CLICK BELOW TO CONTINUE READING..
(Visited 11,821 times, 1 visits today)